Social Media & Marketing Intern
Reports To: VP Sales and Marketing & Social Media Manager
Start Date: Flexible based on your needs
Part-Time: 8-12 hours per week, with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position
Paid or Unpaid: Unpaid, with the option to assist student applicants in receiving class credits for this Internship based on their school/program offerings
Commitment: One semester
Are you a student looking for a part-time internship in social media, content creation, advertising or digital marketing?
Trimark Properties is seeking a Social Media & Marketing Intern to join our team. We are looking for a go-getter with strong social media and videography/photography skills to help increase the visibility of our park and affiliated restaurants online. We’re seeking those who have a passion for social media, digital marketing, and content creation. You’ll work on content creation and social media management while assisting in a range of marketing initiatives and campaigns. Duties include tracking analytics for social media campaigns, creating social media posting schedules, increasing followers/connections/engagement, taking content and writing captions for social media posts. The right candidate has a goal-oriented mindset, experience increasing and engaging social media followers, and understands that good social media management is measured by how well it drives sales. This position is unpaid but could lead to a full-time career upon graduation. You’ll set goals, ensure we hit those targets, and work with an outstanding team. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
- Plans and executes social media marketing campaigns for multiple brands
- Creates and publishes high-quality digital content across multiple channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, Snapchat, TikTok and occasionally for print production (brochures, signage, etc.)
- Designs, builds, and maintains social media presence; focuses on social media strategy that converts to sales
- Captures engaging video and photo content using iPhone and professional camera equipment
- Contributes to company’s overall strategic marketing plans; assists with web marketing, SEO/SEM, email campaigns, print marketing, and ad buying campaigns
Industries You'll Market
- Student Housing – including luxury apartments, dorms and historic houses
- Commercial Real Estate - including office, restaurant, lab, and retail space
- Architecture Firms - contribute to and implement overall marketing strategy, coordinate strategic marketing efforts with management, and execute campaigns based on data-driven results
- Restaurants - support the direct marketing and social media efforts of several popular local restaurants
- Food Parks - coordinate the marketing efforts of Gainesville’s newest food park, including as an event space
- High-End Landscaping/Hardscaping - with services ranging from hardscaping to urban space, support the marketing for one of Gainesville's premier landscaping companies
Brands You'll Work With
- Trimark Properties Luxury Apartments – including Estates at Sorority Row, Solaria, Tuscana, Sabal Palms, and many more
- Midpoint Park and Eatery - Gainesville’s newest food-park, located between UF and downtown
- Monarch Design Group - an award-winning architecture and design firm
- Urban Greenscapes - an award-winning handscaping and landscaping company
- Gainesville Innovation District - a public-private partnership with the University of Florida
- Able to create shareable and exciting content for a digital audience; a successful candidate must be eager to tell engaging stories by capturing creative video & photography elements that produce compelling branding in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in: Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere), Loomly, Social Media apps
- Experience in taking and editing candid photography for social media
- Experience with shooting and editing videos for social media, youtube, vlogs
- Strong writing skills
- Encouraged but not required: Previous successful experience managing social media campaigns for businesses
- Encouraged but not required: Previous successful experience growing social media followers within a target audience
Reasons to Apply
- Work with a great, award-winning team
- Gain valuable real-world experience while still in school by working in developing a social media marketing plan and strategy from the ground up
- Learn via mentorship & training from experienced Digital Marketers & Social Media Experts
- Build a large professional portfolio of your work
Trimark Properties is a Gainesville-based real estate developer and property management firm specializing in high-end housing, office, restaurant, research, retail, and other niche developments next to the University of Florida. Trimark was founded in 1992 and has experienced steady growth through understanding our market, delivering award-winning projects, maintaining and constantly improving our portfolio. We provide a unique team approach to all aspects of real estate and business management, deliver top quality products, service, and sales. We believe in “Location, Location, Location." Our communities are steps to UF, Gainesville’s Midtown and Innovation District, and UF Health (Shands) facilities.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
Trimark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Now Hiring. Please fill out the pre-app to get started.
Please fill out the pre-application by clicking here. It only takes 5 minutes!