Long-term, Remote Full Stack Web Developer Consultant
Reports To: VP Sales and Marketing
Trimark Properties is seeking to hire a Remote Full Stack Web Developer Consultant for a long-term contract. Perfect for an experienced Web Developer looking to supplement his/her income by working a side job with a long-term client. The chosen Web Developer Consultant will ideally work 10-15 hours per week over an ongoing period of time with Trimark’s other developers to fulfill all web-based projects, including:
- Front-end web development
- Back-end web development
- Custom web app development using Laravel, Vue.js, and Tailwind CSS
Rather than working on a single project and end when the project deploys, Trimark is looking to hire a consultant who will remain on the team long-term, working to make changes to pre-existing websites and to launch additional functionality on pre-existing web apps. The right candidate will have at least 2 years of verifiable experience across the full stack of web development. Candidates must possess high attention to detail and enjoy writing clean, easy-to-read code. We’re looking for people who feel a sense of accomplishment and want to do a happy dance when they create a beautiful new responsive web page or add functionality to our custom web apps. If that’s you, we want to hire you ASAP.
- Collaborating with a small cross-functional team
- Managing and developing custom web applications and sites
- Working with legacy PHP applications to fix bugs and add functionality
- Developing and designing interfaces using a modern front-end framework (React, Vue.js, Angular, etc) is required
- Must be eligible to work in the USA without employer sponsorship.
- 2+ years of back-end web development (PHP, MySQL)
- Solid design skills for web development
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git)
- Experience working with an object-oriented framework (e.g. Laravel, Symfony)
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working with a modern front-end framework (React, Vue.js, Angular, etc)
- Highly motivated and able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- Able to adjust to legacy technologies as they encountered.
- Flexible attitude; easy to work with.
- Document troubleshooting steps when facing new, undiscovered issues.
- Update current environment documents when needed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Trimark Properties is a Gainesville-based asset management firm specializing in high-end housing, office, restaurant, research, retail, and other niche developments next to the University of Florida. Trimark was founded in 1992 and has experienced steady growth through understanding our market, delivering award-winning projects, and maintaining and constantly improving our portfolio. We provide a unique team approach to all aspects of business management and deliver top-quality products, services, and sales. We believe in “Location, Location, Location." Our businesses are steps from UF, Gainesville’s Midtown and Innovation District, and UF Health (Shands) facilities.
Applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
Trimark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Not Currently Seeking Talent for this Position.