Houses Near UF For Rent
Fully Leased for Fall 2016
Gainesville, FL 32601
Under renovation for Fall 2016! A beautiful historic home that's walking distance to UF's campus AND Sorority Row is hard to come by! The 609 House is a spacious two-story brick home that features hardwood floors and a decorative fireplace in the large living room. Newly renovated with features such as plush carpet in the downstairs bedroom and living room, luxury tile surround in the bathrooms, and a new gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and custom wood cabinetry. This house even offers a covered carport for parking!
- Unbeatable 5 bedroom / 3 bathroom house
- Currently under renovation for Fall 2016!
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and custom wood cabinetry
- Polished hardwood floors upstairs; plush carpet downstairs
- Oversized living room
- Built-in fireplace
- Bulit-in bookcases
- Attractive wooden staircase
- FREE parking!
- Tour NOW for Fall move-in
- Beautiful Brick Exterior
- Just a two minute walk to Norman Hall, Sorority Row, and other UF classes
- 2 Carport parking spots ($200/mo value)
- Washer and Dryer in unit
- Yard Maintenance ($80/mo value)
- 24hr emergency maintenance
- Night manager service
2 Reviews with an Average Rating of 5 stars
110 House was a perfect location in relation to campus and the stadium. The house was the perfect size for two people and had a nice backyard.
Very reasonable! Maintenance was very fast and always fixed what we needed! Loved living in a 6 bedroom house.
Enjoy living in this historic 5 bedroom house that located within walking distance to Sorority Row, Norman Hall, and other UF classes! This brick home has unique characteristics, such as hardwood floors, luxury tile surround in the bathrooms, a fireplace for those chillier nights, and even has a carport for parking. One bedroom is downstairs and three are upstairs. Call 352-376-6223 for details.
Measurements are approximations only. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Sorry, no pets.