The CLOSEST houses for rent
near UF Classes
WALK TO UF CLASSES
Close to Midtown, Library West & Sorority Row, too!
Houses Near UF – Available Fall 2019
422 House Houses Near UF
6BR House - AMAZING house next to UF, with polished hardwood floors. Yard maintenance, garbage pickup, and Ethernet included in rent.View Floor Plan
Room for Rent in a 3BR House at Greystone Houses Near UF
Females only! Roommate matching is available for this charming, fully-renovated 3BR/2BA house steps from Sorority Row! This 2-story house features polished hardwood floors, a spiral staircaase, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops!View Floor Plan
Gainesville HOUSES CLOSE TO UF
Available for Fall 2019 Move-in
THE CLOSEST HOUSES TO UF CLASSES, MIDTOWN, and LIBRARY WEST
- Tour NOW for Fall move-in
- Petrified wood floors in select houses
- Gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances
- Tiled kitchen and bathroom in select houses
- Built-in bookcase in select houses
- Decorative fireplaces in select houses
- Large windows for abundant lighting in select houses
- Granite counter tops in select houses
- Porch with swing in select houses
- Large pantry in select houses
- Built-in shelving in select houses
- Bay window in select houses
- Yard Maintenance ($80/mo value)
- 24hr emergency maintenance
- Night manager service
- Washer and Dryer in select houses
- Fully Renovated Houses
- Trimark maintenance handles all exterior maintenance
- Beautiful exteriors
- Lush landscaping
Amenities are those found in many of our houses near UF. Contact our office for information on amenities available at specific properties.
My roommates and I have enjoyed living in our historic four bedroom house. The all season fireplace, separate dining room, and historic charm have made the house feel like a home. Plus, living in a house near UF allows us to walk to class in less than 10 minutes. But if I had to choose my favorite part of living with Trimark, it is their maintenance staff, which makes strides to get a job done the right way and as fast as possible.
110 House was a perfect location in relation to campus and the stadium. The house was the perfect size for two people and had a nice backyard.
Very reasonable! Maintenance was very fast and always fixed what we needed! Loved living in a 6 bedroom house.
Maintenance is speedy and resolves everything quickly. Staff is always available to answer questions.
Not sure which one is right for you? Schedule a tour with a housing consultant. It’s free and takes less than 30 minutes! We recommend bringing all of your potential roommates to the housing consultation; it is not possible to tour houses without all the roommates present.
Or call and speak with a housing specialist today at 352-376-6223.