The CLOSEST houses for rent
near UF Classes
WALK TO UF
Close to Classes, Libraries & Sorority Row, too!
Union Street D
4BR | Tour Now for Fall 2016
Check out this 4 bedroom House close to UF and midtown! Enjoy polished hardwood floors, a decorative fireplace, newly remodeled kitchen, and attractive parlor entryway. Two separate entrances and a nice walk-up front communal porch and lawn. Located behind Leonardo's By the Slice - the perfect location for a UF student who likes to go out and socialize, since you're walking distance to classes, midtown, Library West, and Sorority Row in Gainesville. FREE Hi-Speed Ethernet Lawn Maintenance, washer/dryer rental included in rent.
5BR | Tour Now for Fall 2016
Want to live in a historic house near UF Library West? This completely renovated luxury house right close to UF is truly must-see! Amenities include gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, washer/dryer, and dishwasher, refinished hardwood flooring, brand new appliances, 5 non-blocked parking spaces (including 2 garage parking spaces) included in rent, and more. Trimark Properties manages all maintenance, house repairs, and lawn care for you. Now touring for Fall move-in!
HOUSES CLOSE TO UF
Available for Fall 2016 Move-in
THE CLOSEST HOUSES TO UF CLASSES
- Tour NOW for Fall move-in
- Petrified wood floors in select houses
- Gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances
- Tiled kitchen and bathroom in select houses
- Built-in bookcase in select houses
- Decorative fireplaces in select houses
- Large windows for abundant lighting in select houses
- Granite counter tops in select houses
- Porch with swing in select houses
- Large pantry in select houses
- Built-in shelving in select houses
- Bay window in select houses
- Yard Maintenance ($80/mo value)
- 24hr emergency maintenance
- Night manager service
- Washer and Dryer in select houses
- Fully Renovated Houses
- Trimark maintenance handles all exterior maintenance
- Beautiful exteriors
- Lush landscaping
Amenities are those found in many of our houses near UF. Contact our office for information on amenities available at specific properties.
My roommates and I have enjoyed living in our historic four bedroom house. The fireplace, separate dining room, and historic charm have made the house feel like a home. Plus, living in a house near UF allows us to walk to class in less than 10 minutes. But if I had to choose my favorite part of living with Trimark, it is their maintenance staff, which makes strides to get a job done the right way and as fast as possible.
Not sure which one is right for you? Schedule a tour with a housing consultant. It’s free and takes less than 30 minutes! We recommend bringing all of your potential roommates to the housing consultation; it is not possible to tour houses without all the roommates present.
Or call and speak with a housing specialist today at 352-376-6223.