|Commercial Space Available Now UF Innovation Square|
|102 at Innovation Square||102 SW 6th Street||1,940 sqft||Available For Lease||View|
|104 at Innovation Square||104 SW 6th Street||1,977 sqft||Available For Lease||View|
|424 at Innovation Square||424 SW 7th Terrace||1,508 sqft||Available For Lease||View|
|623 at Henderson||623 W University Ave||1,922 sqft||Move-in Ready 60-90 Days||View|
|Nimbus Space #A||550 SW 2nd Avenue||4,939 sqft||Available For Lease||View|
|Nimbus Space #C||550 SW 2nd Avenue||7,953 sqft||Available For Lease||View|
|Nimbus Space #D||550 SW 2nd Avenue||1,227 sqft||Available For Lease||View|
|Nimbus Space Entire Bldg. (#T)||550 SW 2nd Avenue||15,604 sqft||Available For Lease||View|
|For leasing information, contact Matthew Luedecke at (352)336-4930.|
Why Choose UF Innovation Square?
- UF ranked #1 Public University for transferring research discoveries to the marketplace
- Gainesville previously ranked No. 1 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine
- UF ranked #3 in "Top Public Research Universities"
- UF has an $8.76 billion economic impact, with $672 million in contracts and grants alone
- UF ranks 7th among all (public and private) universities in the number of awarded patents
- UF ranks 4th among all (public and private) universities in the number of startups launched
- Gainesville has the highest number of incubators per capita of any US city
- UF ranks 15th in research and development expenditures in the US
- Ranked #1 "Top Tech Cities" in Florida by Popular Science Magazine & within Top-30 in US
Overview of UF Innovation Square
UF Innovation Square is located 2 blocks from UF's main entrance. This public-private partnership will be the foundation for the next phase in development for both the University of Florida and greater Gainesville. Like Progress Park in Alachua, Innovation Square will focus on research and high-tech businesses-- but since it is walking distance to the UF campus, it will provide a unique, collegiate atmosphere which is convenient for UF professors, graduate students and staff. The unique location will provide a high-tech atmosphere fostering growth through innovation, research and collaboration.
Once complete, the 40-acre site will house more than 100 private companies, UF-based start-ups, classrooms, student centers and research labs. More than 3,000 people will work on the site and enjoy the pedestrian-friendly community with convenient restaurants, housing, shopping and other commercial space. This private-public partnership is unlike anything else in the state of Florida.
Initial construction began in June 2010 with the groundbreaking for the Florida Innovation Hub at UF. Since its completion in October 2011, the Florida Innovation Hub has lead to the creation of over 250 jobs and attracted over $10 million in private investment. The Infusion Technology Center at Innovation Square (shown in the picture above) is the next new development in Innovation Square. This 8 story high-tech building will add another 150,000 sqft to Innovation Square and features state-of-the-art Class A office space, wet/dry lab space, and retail and restaurant space.